There is a total of 120 teachers at the Faculty, out of which 2/3 full-time teachers and 1/3 part-time teachers. In addition, there are many external teachers lecturing one time or they have a short time agreement with the Faculty. All teachers, including the external teachers, must have a minimum of a university degree. Currently, at the Faculty, there are about 3 000 full-time students.
The Faculty of Business Administration offers study programmes at all the educational levels: Bachelor, Master and Doctoral. It also offers MBA executive education via its independent unit The International School of Business and Management (ISBM).
|taught in / language of instructions||taught in / language of instructions||taught in / language of instructions|
- Two of our programs regularly place in the Financial Times global business school rankings.
- The CEMS MIM program places among Top 10 of The Economist Master in Management Ranking.
- MBA program taught at FBA is consistently evaluated as one of Top 3 MBA programs in Eastern Europe.
- FBA is a winner of the Czech Republic National Award for Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development in the area of the public sector.
- The Faculty of Business Administration has as the only faculty in the Czech Republic the prestigious international EQUIS accreditation. This means FBA ranks among the 1% best business schools in the world.
- In the QS Masters in Management Rankings the CEMS MIM constantly ranks in Top 10 of 135 evaluated programs.