Designed as a bilateral programme between partner universities, the following Double Degree programme is offered exclusively to MIMG students and aims to provide the candidates with the possibility of earning a degree from both universities during their master’s studies.
The students of the double degree programme spend the first year of studies at the home university and their second year of studies at the partnering host university, with the necessity to meet the criteria for a degree at each of the universities.
How does it work?
- based on the bilateral arrangement, both institutions send 2 double-degree students per academic year
- the students are nominated by each university during 2nd semester at the student’s request
- the stay at the partnering university takes place in the student’s second year of studies
As for the prerequisites to meet the criteria for nomination, the candidates need to:
- Be nominated by the FBA VSE according to jointly pre-defined criteria
- Have excellent academic record and have earned at least 60 ECTS credits during their MIMG studies
- Submit the e-application form and the required documents
- Pass the interview (if required by partnering host institution)
- Pay application fee (if required by partnering host institution)
- Have a proof of English level proficiency
Should you be interested, do not hesitate and contact your Programme Coordinator for more information.
Double Master’s Degree Programme in Management (NEOMA, Rouen/Reims)
The double degree programme will be delivered in English in both VSE and NEOMA and is open to qualified candidates studying in the Master in Management (MIMG) programme at VSE and in the Master in Management (MIM) programme at NEOMA. Therefore, students of the double degree programme will spend their first year of studies at the home institution and their second year of studies at the host institution.
After meeting all the requirements of the two institutions, the students will be awarded the Master’s degree from both VSE and NEOMA.
With its Master in Management programme, NEOMA Business School ranks #19 in The Economist prestigious worldwide ranking, and #4 among French “Grande Ecole” programmes. According to the international ranking of the Financial Times ‘Masters in Management 2019’, it belongs among the Top 10 business schools in France. Moreover, it holds a Triple Crown (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) accreditation status.
Double degree in Management & International Business (ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur, SUI)
Following their first year at their home institution, the qualified VSE candidates will now be able to spend their second year at the host institution of ZHAW School of Management and Law as part of the newly landed double degree programme. Delivered in English, the Double Master’s degree programme is offered jointly by the Master in Management (MIMG) programme at VSE and Master’s in International Business from the ZHAW in Switzerland.
Upon successful completion of the double degree programme, the partnering institutions shall award the following degrees to the students:
VSE: Master in Management
The ZHAW: Master of Science (MSc) in International Business