How to Apply
Submit an e-application and pay the application fee (50 EUR or 1.300 CZK) by April 30, 2021.
Upload required documents
Submit proof of proficiency in English and upload your bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records along with a motivation letter in your e-application.
Submit your essay
Upload an essay on a given economic topic in your e-application till April 30, 2021, and talk to us for a while within a brief interview in Prague or on Skype.
The admission results will be announced on May 15, 2021, at the latest.
Pay the tuition fee (1900 EUR/semester), get your visa documents (if needed) and you are ready to go.
Congratulations! Right now, you are a student.
Access to the e-application form for the academic year 2020/2021 is closed. Applications for the academic year 2021/2022 will open in November 2020, with the deadline on April 30, 2021.
HOW TO FILL IN THE E-APPLICATION (video guide)
Applicants upload required documents to the e-application in InSIS by April 30, 2021. The required documents are an English certificate (see below), Bachelor’s diploma (see below) and optionally GMAT certificate along with a motivation letter.
Students can also deliver the printed application form with all the required documents to MIMG office RB 358 (Rajská Building), office hours Mo and Thu 10:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00.
- Graduates of Czech and Slovak universities provide a legalized (notarized) copy of their university diploma,
- Graduate of Slovenian, Polish and Hungarian universities provide a legalized (notarized) copy of their university diploma,
- Graduates of other universities must submit a request for recognition of education abroad for the purpose of the admission procedure at VSE Prague.
In case a student does not have their recognition ready they are allowed to present it by the beginning of winter semester, i.e. before September 20, 2021, or exceptionally by the end of the first semester (i.e. by February 2022). By the law, a student without recognition cannot be enrolled as a full-time student however they may attend all the classes as a life-study student.
In case you still study and you’re about to finish the bachelor studies in the current academic year, you have to send us the Confirmation of Study from the University and the actual, temporary Academic Transcript/Report.
The Academic Transcript/Report must include:
- A list of all courses completed during the bachelor’s study
- ECTS credits or allocated number of class hours per week for all courses on the list
- Grades in all courses on the list
- The grading scale
- The transcript has to be in a form of original letter on university letterhead paper, with the signature of a responsible person and a stamp
- English version of the transcript is required
The application for the recognition must be submitted immediately the final documents (Diploma and Diploma Supplement/Transcript) are issued and prepared in the required conditions, see information on this page above. The documents must be submitted not later than the Winter semester starts!
- TOEFL ibT ≥ 90, IELTS ≥ 6,5, CPE A, B or C, CAE A, B or C BEC Higher A, B or C, OR
- Bachelor degree from an English speaking country or taught fully in English at any CEMS university or EQUIS/AACSB accredited university.
Optional: Candidates who may present their GMAT certificate may be granted extra points. However, GMAT is not a required prerequisite. Please note that in the e-application in InSIS (information system) is stated, that it is a required course, however, it is not true.
The admission procedure is a long-distance one. Students must submit an essay on the given economic topic at latest on April 30, 2021. The essay must be uploaded to their e-application in InSIS.
- The essay must be written in English and solely by the applicant without any assistance from others!
- Students must choose only one from below mentioned topics.
- The scope of an essay must be between 2500 and 3000 words.
- The applicant must strictly avoid any form of plagiarism including translations. If an essay or any part of it is copied or translated, the author of it will be excluded from the admission procedure.
- The essay should be saved in MS WORD format and uploaded in their e-application in InSIS by April 30, 2021.
- Available essay topics:
- Business plan executive summary. You may use your own idea what kind of business you would like to start-up in future.
- Strategic analysis of a company of your choice.
- Marketing plan for a product of your choice.
- Shipping Industry and Logistics – Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, Digitization and Digitalization.
- Shipping Industry and Green Logistics – Environment and Sustainability.
Note: Please, do not forget to indicate all used sources of information.
Part of the admission procedure is also a brief motivational interview not longer than 10-15 minutes. We will mainly discuss the motivations of your study at the university and the topic of the essay you submit. Both on-site interviews, as well as Skype interviews, will be held at the beginning of May 2021. Applicants will be provided with a link to register for the interview after April 30.
Students, who meet all the admission requirements, i.e. passed the admission procedure, delivered all the required documents and paid the tuition for the first academic year will be immediately enrolled as full-time students.
Those who require any documents for a long-term study visa will be issued these documents straight after enrollment.